Monday 17 November 2014

My first post! Stretching and its importance & benefits.

After a long day at uni and unfortunately no time for the gym, I have done a little workout at home and some stretching afterwards.
I found this chick on Youtube and she is incredible!
Her name is Cassey Ho, the creator of POP Pilates, Instructor, BODYPOP Designer AND (wait for it..) Named Top 100 Health & Fitness Influencers in the world!
She uploads not just stretching videos but also workouts for your body parts like legs, abs, butt, etc.
Go and check her out :)
I also want to you to know what stretching does for you. It doesn't just help you improve your flexibility. No, it also assists in a correct posture, which I think, is good for people like me sitting most time of the day. Furthermore, stretching before your workout will decrease the possibility of injuries and it will increase the blood and nutrient supply to your muscles.
But what I find to be amazing is, that stretching calms the mind and gives you a little mental break during a busy day.
Last but not least it is also a good chance to release all the tension not just physically but mentally as well.
Go ahead and try it! You won't regret it.

Since tomorrow will be a stressful day (I'll hopefully make it to the gym) I am going to prepare my food now for tomorrow.

Have a splendid rest of the day,

lot's of love,

Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment